Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Juicing

A true woman say "Yes, Lord."
She makes personal sacrifices with her time and resources for Kingdom of God.
  • Romans 12:6-8 “God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well.  So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out when you have faith that God is speaking through you. If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well.  If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching.  If your gift is to encourage others, do it! If you have money, share it generously.  If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.”
Just yesterday I was given a gift, the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer.  I have read the manual, and watched the instructional DVD. I am proud to say that I have already juiced 4 carrots, an apple, and a beet.  After a trip to the produce section of my local grocery store, there will be more juicing taking place. 
Why?  The gift is to be taken out the box and used. 
God has given you gifts.  Are you using them?  It would be foolish to just keep your gift in a nice box over in the corner of the room.  Open it.  Take it out. Share it with others.  Use it for God glory.  Just see what happens.
Pray that God will open up an opportunity for you to use your gift today.  (That’s a prayer that He always answers!)
My gift promises to make me healthier, stronger, with more energy and vigor.  I have a feeling using your gift will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment