Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time Deposit

A true woman say "Yes, Lord."
She makes personal sacrifices with her time and resources for Kingdom of God.
  • Ephesians 5:15-17 “Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.  So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”
Someone once told me to look at my time as money.  I have been given 24 hours each day.  How am I going to spend it?
I want to be wise. I want to budget well.  I want to invest in the future.   
There is no guarantee for more time.  There is only today’s time.  Once it is gone, I can’t get it back.
I must rule over my time and manage it well.
Maybe you and I need to write out a budget for our time.  Most of us don’t need to ask, “Lord, is this what I should be doing with my time?”  Sadly, we already know the answer.
Good news:  You have just been given brand new time to spend.  
Further study:  Read Jesus’ words in Matt. 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment