Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More than Amazing Love

Picture
His true woman see and knows God's Love.

  • Romans 5:8  "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


God gives us the ultimate expression of love.  He gave us his only son, Jesus Christ to die in our place.
God love is loyal, pure and full of mercy. 

I am so glad that He didn't say, "Pam, get your act together and then I will love you." or "Pam, when you show me that you love me, then I will show you that I love you."

He showed us great love by sending Jesus, while we were still in our sinful, selfish state.

How amazing is the love of God?  Replace "amazing" with your word of choice. Crazy? Extravagant? insane? Great? Unusual? Mind blowing?  Unfathomable? Pure? Right?  

It is hard to put this kind of love into words.
Sit and meditate on how God loves you.  

Prayer:  Thank you, God.  You didn't just say "I love you,"  you showed your crazy love to me by giving me the greatest gift ever.  Let me live in your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment