Friday, February 11, 2011

Share the Love

  
 
Picture
A true woman shares the Love.
  • 1 John 4:7, 11 "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Beloved, if God so loved us we also ought to love one another."
Last night I went to a new restaurant, Mezcal.  The food is traditional for the Oaxaca region in Mexico with 3 different mole sauces that you can choose from.  The place is so good, I didn't want to keep it to myself.  I just had to share it.


God's love is so good, I just have to share.  

If fact it is impossible to keep His love just to yourself.  John tells us this in the whole passage.  The love of God comes from God.  He loved us first. We have been born of God.  His love dwells in us.  We love one another.

So go out and share the love today.  

It's just too good to keep to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment