Monday, November 29, 2010

Fill in the Blank

The Thanksgiving holiday is over and it is back to the morning routines.  I hope you all enjoyed your time with friends and family.  I trust that you were able to live out the Truths that we are learning, even in the midst of whatever chaos you found yourself.


A true woman trusts God.
She leans on Him and depends on Him in times of joy, pain, hardship, uncertainty, and confusion.

  • Deut. 33:27a "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."
  • Psalm 91:1-2 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Are you depending upon His arms to carry you, since He is your refuge?
Do you miss out on rest because you depend on yourself rather than dwell in His shelter?
Meditate on the images in these verses: refuge, arms, shelter, shadow, fortress.  Given your situation today, what provisions do these offer? 


I will say "He is my... (you fill in the blank)".









No comments:

Post a Comment