Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Planner

A true woman trusts God
She knows that God can be trusted.  God understands everything about her life, and His good, perfect and loving plan will not be thwarted.
  • Proverbs 21:30 "There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD."
  • Isaiah 14:27 "For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?  His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?"
I am a planner.  I like a plan.  I love to plan. However, not all of my plans turn out. Somethings turn out better than I had planned.  Other people can effect my plans. Needless to say, the whole world can not trust and rely on my plans.  With God that is not the case.  He can be completely trusted.  We are able to rely on His plans for our lives. He has a plan.  He loves to plan.  And His plan will not be thwarted.
  • Do your plans include God?
  • Are your eyes open to see God work His plan in wherever it leads you today?
  • In what area of your life are you not trusting God and His plan?
O God, you are completely trustworthy.  Nothing you do is ever wrong, ever unloving, ever an afterthought.  May I rest in your care today as I live out your plan in my life.  Help me trust you in all things.  In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment