Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Come On, Jump"

A true woman trusts God.
She leans on Him and depends on Him in times of joy, pain, hardship, uncertainty, and confusion.
  • Psalm 55:22 "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."

I remember when my daughter, Alison was very small, Tim would sit her on top of our refrigerator and hold out his arms and say, "Come on, jump".  She would look right into his face. lean forward, and jump.  His hands always grabbed her and into his arms she would fall, with a huge smile on her face. She completely trusted her daddy.  He wasn't going to let anything hurt her.  He would not allow her to fall.

God can be completely trusted.  He calls to you, "Come on, jump!  Cast your cares on Me."  His arms are big enough and strong enough to sustain you.  He will never let you fall.  Do you trust Him?

Dear Heavenly Father, You are a God that can be trusted. Thank you that you always sustain me. I am glad for your promise that you will never let me fall.  Help me trust you more and more, in any and all situations.    
Trusting Him, 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment