Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Chosen


A true woman lives a God-centered life.
She lives a life of repentance, holiness, and service; but above all, she is enthralled with Christ!
  • Ephesians 1:4 "For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight."
  • He did the choosing and wanted you and me.
  • He chose us before the world was even created; years before we were born; long before we could do anything good for Him.
  • His will results in us being holy and blameless.
I have been chosen by God, before He created the world.  Holiness is the result-not the basis-of God's choosing.  Christ in me provides a holy and blameless life.  He is at work within me, providing what I couldn't do---be holy and blameless. Doesn't that make you want  to live for Him?

Father, Thank you for choosing me.  I am humbled to think, you the God of creation, the God of the universe, would want me.  Thank you.  Since Jesus is residing in me, Help me to live my life pleasing you and honoring Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment