Friday, November 19, 2010

Who me? Holy!



A true woman lives a God-centered life.
She lives a life of repentance, holiness, and service; but above all, she is enthralled with Christ!
  • 1 Peter 1:15-16 "But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy.""
  • God is the One who called us.
  • He has called us to holiness.
  • He has called us to be holy in ALL that we do. 
Holiness is not just a "Sunday only" activity.  We are called by God to be holy in ALL that we do. I know you are probably saying, "Who me? Holy?"  And God answers back, "YES, You. Holy!"  When we are completely enthralled with Christ who is living within us, we desire holiness.  Do you desire holiness?  Look to Him.  He is holy.  He is there to help you, to come to your aid, to show you holiness.  He is holy and will be holy in your life.  So- Yes you can.  Be Holy.
Dear Lord, give me a passion to love you more and more each day. May I desire holiness within me. Help me be holy in my words, actions, dress and attitudes. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment