Saturday, November 6, 2010

First Post

   Anytime you begin something new, there is lots of feelings.  Fear, anxiety, the what if's?  The same is true for me beginning this blog.  Fear, anxiety and What if I can't do this?  What if no one reads it?  What if I have no words to type?  What if I sound stupid? What if I make a mistake?
   The same is true about wanting to be His True Woman.  What if I can't do this?  What if I fail?  What if this is too hard to accomplish? What if I make a mistake?  I am right there with you.  I know that my heart has a desire to be the true woman that God has created me to be.  I also desire for other women to find that Truth for themselves, as well.
  So here we go... we are all in this journey together.

1 comment:

  1. Put one of those "what ifs" to rest! I read it. I am excited to see what God will say through you.

    ReplyDelete