Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Can't, You Can

Originally published October 29, 2010


  A True Woman lives a God-centered life.  
A life that says, "Not what makes me happy but what pleases Him. "  
This is hard to live out.  It is like taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward.  How can we do it?
  • Heb. 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."
  • How do we do live to please God?  By coming to Him, by seeking Him, by placing our faith in Him- that is the only way that we can live a God-centered life. 
  • It is all about Him.
  Lord, Thank you that it is not up to me.  I can't do this alone no matter how hard I try.  I am trusting in you and looking to you.  Thank you that although I can't, You can! 
 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment