Sunday, November 7, 2010

Two Headed Monster

Originally published November 4, 2010


  As I awoke this morning, my first thought was a two-headed monster.  Let me explain.  I desire to live a God-centered life.  I know that is really the only way to live.  However the other me; wants to rule. She wants to be in charge. It is like I am a two-headed monster, which is not pretty.  I must constantly put to death this ugly beast.
  • Psalm 95:6  "Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."
  • He is worthy to be worshipped.  I am not.
  • He is my Maker.  I am not.
  • He is LORD.  I am not 
  • Submitting to God is the only way to live, anything else is not living.
God, You are LORD.  Forgive me for every time I try to put myself into your place.  You are the only One to be worship.  I bow my will before you.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment