Sunday, November 7, 2010

True Heart

Originally published October 27, 2010


  In our desire to be a True Woman who lives a God-centered life, we are meditating on the Word of God. 
  • Colossians 1:10 "...so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;"
  • "to please Him in all respects"- more than just my "religious" activity, but All respects.
  • Pleasing Him in everything that I do, is my goal.
  • Is there an area that you are pleasing you instead of pleasing Him? at work? in your home?
  • Pray- asking God to reveal your true heart
  Lord, help me be honest with You and myself.  May I be mindful today of everything that I do and let my actions, motives and attitudes please you.
 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment