Sunday, November 7, 2010

Worship: Now and Later

Originally published November 3, 2010

  We are created to worship and glorifying Him forever.  That is something we don't start doing when we are in heaven, when we see Him face to face, but Now, daily, moment by moment.
  • Philippians 2:10-11 "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
  • It brings glory to God when we declare Jesus Christ is LORD.
  • Is He LORD of your life?  It is more than just confessing Him with your words.
  • Bow your knee to Him.  Let your actions declare "Jesus you are my LORD"
Jesus Christ, you are LORD; I am not!  May my life show that I follow you and your ways. Let my words and actions be directed by you and your word, not myself or the world.  

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment