Wednesday, November 10, 2010

RSVP the invitation

A true woman lives a God-centered life.
She "turns her eyes upon Jesus" in the midst of her problems and see these challenges in the context of His greatness.
  • Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest from your souls.  For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."
  • Jesus invites ALL to come to Him for rest.
  • Jesus invites us to take on His yoke.
  • Jesus invites us to learn from Him.
When we come to Jesus, taking on His yoke, and learning from Him we will experience His gentle and humble heart.  Will you accept His invitation?  RSVP right now.
  Dear Lord Jesus; Thank you for the invitation.  You know what is the very best for me. Help me to take on your yoke and let you lead me by your gentle and humble heart.  I accept your invitation and am coming to you.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment