Thursday, December 2, 2010

ALL

A true woman trusts God.
She leans on Him and depends on Him in times of joy, pain, hardship, uncertainty, and confusion.
  • Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord will all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
    One little word changes everything. Those three little letters have a great impact. In my Bible, I always circle the word "All" because of the great significance the word has in the verse I am reading. In these verses we are told to trust with our all;  "All your heart" and "All your ways".  "All your heart" is your being, emotions, thinking, passion; the real you.  "All your ways" are your daily activities, your movements, your plans, your calendar; your life. He doesn't just want part of your heart or some of your ways.  He requires ALL.  Do you trust Him with your ALL?  
    Dear Heavenly Father;  I give you my ALL.  I trust you with all my heart, all my plans, all my life.  Let these not just be words I say in a prayer, but the actual way that I live my life.  Help me completely depend on you every moment of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment