Thursday, December 16, 2010

Talking or Walking?

A true woman trusts God.
     For most of us, talking comes easy.  We love to hear our voice. "Let's go for coffee" really means "I want to talk".  Let's face it, we have coffee at home.  We have all heard that studies have shown that we like to say 10,000 more words in a day than men.  Which supports my theory women have more to say than men.  Words can come easy and are cheap.  We can say anything.  
     To say "I Trust God" or to sing the songs, "Only trust Him now" or "Trust and obey for there is no other way" may be easy to do when things look good and life is going well.  It may be a different story when you are faced with bad news, a large concern, a tough choice, a seemingly hopeless situation or the thing on your stress list.  Trusting God is more than just words or songs that we sing.  Trusting becomes a way of walking the walk
  • Hebrews 2:13 "I will put my trust in Him."
Trusting him is being anchored to Him.  It is complete dependance on God.  Not just in words, but in the way that you live your life.

Dear Father in Heaven;  Thank you that you are completely trustworthy.  I can and will trust You.  God, don't allow these to just be words for me today.  May I walk in this reality-I trust You.  During my tough times, help me trust you even more.  May I realize you are here and there is nothing that I go through that you are not going there with me.  I trust you.  In Jesus's name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment