Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Worries!

A true woman trusts God.
She resisted the temptation to worry and manipulate, because she has relinquished control to Him.
  • Isaiah 26:3 " You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."
  I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have used and tested this verse.  I am for the most part not a worrier. A manipulator - Yes; a worrier- No- As I confessed yesterday. Part of the reason that I can say this is directly because of this verse.
  When I feel worry starting to take over my mind I put this verse into action.  Here is how;
  1.  I begin by staying this verse aloud. "God will keep me in perfect peace when my mind is stayed on Him."
  2.  I think about God.  I make my brain list everything I know about God.
  3.  To keep my mind stayed on God, I recite the alphabet and attach an attribute of God to each letter.  A-Almighty, B-Banner, C-Comforter, D-Deliver, etc.
  4.  My mind is worry-free and full of God.
  I know that my situation probably has not changed, but neither has the Truth about God.  My mind is steadfast and confident in Him.
Personalize this verse.  "God will keep her (your name) in perfect peace whose mind is steadfast, because she (your name) trusts in God."
  Take the challenge.  God will keep His promise.  And the results- No Worries!

1 comment:

  1. It is not by chance that this is the article that I published the day before my sister-in-law sees the neurosurgeon for a consult about a brain mass. That does not change the Truth. Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete